Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favourites Round 6

 Supa Nails Zulu Pop - I am digging this tribal-look manicure trend. I admire the skill it takes to make all those thin lines! This is a look that I absolutely want to try out myself :)  
Keep Calm and Pain Nails' Feather Mani - wow, I think these are real feathers! I'm assuming you layer a base colour, top coat, feather, and a final top coat to seal it in... I want to try this!
Canadian Nail Fanatic's Flower Mani - I linked CNF the last time that she used this stamp. I will probably basically love any time that she uses this plate. LOL. Although I'm not a fan of the new OPI shade Lily I Love You, I like how it is used in this mani to give the navy creme a galaxy feel. Beautiful.  
Dizzy Nails' Wallis Crackified - Lauren put Tarnished Gold Crackle from China Glaze over London Butter Wallis to create this look. I am more into subtle contrasts when it comes to crackle polishes, so naturally I love this :)
Haute Laacquer's Murder Scene Mani - wooww, this girl has SKILL with a brush!!! I love crime scene thriller TV shows... Dexter, CSI, Criminal Minds, the list goes on. I studied Forensic Science in my undergrad, too... Naturally, I love these nails. :)
Emerald Sparkled Vintage Roses - This is the nicest flower manicure that I've seen in a long time! The roses are crisp and big, and the colour choice is great too :) love it!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I LOVE Criminal Minds. It's the only show that I have seen all episodes from every season and will never miss an episode, ever.

    Lol. I'm glad you liked that mani! Thank you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I haven't heard of some of these great bloggers! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete