Sunday, June 19, 2011

International Haul!

When I say International, I just mean a visit to Buffalo, LOL. I went cross-boarder shopping with my Mom last weekend. I scouted out a Rite-Aid and an Ulta, and I picked up some great finds! Here they are...
 Orly Halley's Comet, Out of this World and Galaxy Girl
 Jellies! Revlon Desire, Victorian and Dawn, plus Essie No Pre-nup

  Ok, this wasn't from a store, but ordered online: CND Effects!!! Here are Violet, Emerald and Gold Shimmers; Sapphire and Jade Sparkles; and Gold and Lavender Pearls
  Cremes: Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill, Maybelline Pink Burst and POP Nail Glam Ultraviolet
  Shimmers: Piggy Polish I and Love Blue, London Butter Lady Muck and Essence Where is the Party?

 GLITTERS! NYC Starry Silver Glitter, Color Fever Pink Diamond and 24K Gold, and ULTA Pinata-Yada-Yada

Woo! Time to get polishing!

Hayley

5 comments:

  1. ooooooh i hope i do as well as you did when i go to buffalo in august!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do well! Do you have family out here, or just a fun vacation? And have you ever been out this way before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nail polish haul! I've been wanting some CND Effects but haven't found them locally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a lot of great stuff! Looks like you had fun shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat's quite a haul! I'm jealous! lol

    ReplyDelete